Machina libera

Monday, January 30, 2006

I've been "tagged"

Wille Faler over at the Libertarian in Room 101 has tagged me. The point is for me to answer some qustions, and then send it to four other blogs. Think chain letter. Well, here goes.

Four jobs I've had in my life
Still studying, I find this one hard to answer. I'll leave it. (Is that allowed? Who cares anyway.)

Four movies I can watch over and over
Saw.
Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
The Matrix.
Any movie by Quentin Tarantino..

Four places I have lived
Umeå.
Gävle.

Four TV shows I love to watch
Prison Break.
CSI.
The Simpsons.
Mythbusters.

Four places I have been on vacation
New York.
Portugal.
Greece.
And one small, obscure village in northern Sweden.

Four websites I visit daily
Slashdot. (Honestly, was that link necessary?)
IDG.se.
Henrik Alexandersson.
Adam Dada.

Four of my favorite foods
Beef with sauce bearnaise and french fries.
Subway.
Tortillas.
Junk food (such as pizza and hamburgers. Of course with Jolt Cola. Go geeky lifestyle.)

Four places I would rather be right now
New Hampshire.
Any night watchman-state.
Somalia (to see how an anarchy can work, a very interesting place, I imagine).
In a mathematics class (To quote The Terminator: "No, I am not shitting you.")

Four bloggers I am tagging
isecore.
apa666.
Skånsk Redneck.
Copyriot.

1 Comments:

  • Jag har faktiskt redan svarat på dem :)

    Läs mer på:

    http://blog.isecore.net/index.php/2006/01/25/fragor_med_fyran_som_tema

    By Blogger isecore, at 1/31/2006 11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home