Machina libera

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Politik, korruption och frihet

If people voted for me for any office, my first order of business would be to end my position by firing myself. Publicly. For incompetence.
[...]
When someone says "There should be a law!" about something, I reply "There should be a law, outlawing laws."

In 2008 I'll tell you who to vote for, straight ticket. Vote for yourself. 100% yourself. Every position. Vote for the only person who can make the right decision for you. That's you.

Adam Dada om politik. Det finns som sagt en anledning till att jag gillar honom.

1 Comments:

  • Gud vad kär jag blev i honom. Min grundfilsofi stämmer väl överens med det han säger, även om den omsatt i praktiken blir aningen ändrad.

    By Blogger Henrik Hall, at 2/01/2006 9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home